- Battery Carry-deck crane with 36,000 lbs capacity
- Max Capacity: 36,0000 lbs
- Max Boom Extension: 36 ft
- Max Boom Angle: 70°
- Minimum Boom Angle: 0°
- Weight: 33,500 lbs
- Conformity 2006/42 CE; 2014/30 CE;
- 2014/35 CE; 2000/14 CE; EN 13000
- 4 wheel, H shaped type structure made in quality steel.
- Ergonomic compliance, high glass surface, FOPS compliance (ISO 13000)
- FRONT: n°2 pneumatic tyres 10.00 – R20”
- REAR: n°2 pneumatic tyres 10.00 – R20”
- Hydrostatic, permanent all wheels drive system
- N°2 disc brakes in oil bath on forward axle
- N°2 disc brakes in oil bath on rear axle
- S.A.H.R disc brakes in oil bath on forward axle
- Double steering axles with three different configuration: rear steering mode, crab steering mode, articulate steering mode.
- Automotive headlamps and working light
- 360° slewing
- Manufactured in high quality steel, composed by four elements: main boom and three telescopic hydraulic sections, 16T hydraulic winch.
- Heavy duty lead acid battery. Enough capacity to work for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Two 7.5 kW Motors for Travel 5 mph max speed. Separate electric motor for driving the hydraulic pump.
- 4 out and down outriggers installed on 4 independent crossbars.
- CAN-bus joystick inside the cabin
- Pedals and steering wheel inside the cabin
- Electronic load moment indicator (LMI) with display for load, boom’s position and boom’s angle control.
- Manual flying jib, radio remote control (for boom, turret, winch), InTouch system®, cabin air conditioning, Tyco Ansul® fire extinguishing system, self-lubricating system, bonding reel, airport lights, collision avoidance cameras, crossbars with three different areas available per side (0%, 50%, 100%), spare wheel on deck
"All specifications are subject to change. Consult Valla for latest specifications"
Ergonomic operator cabin
Independent crossbars and outriggers