- Maximum Capacity: 88,180 lbs
- Crane Total Weight with Traction Battery (unloaded crane): 70,550 lbs
- Weight on Front Wheel Axle (unloaded crane): 20,480 lbs
- Weight on Rear Wheel(s) Axle (unloaded crane): 49,150 lbs
- Height Of Completely Lifted Straight Boom: 35′ – 1″
- Height Of Completely Lifted Retracted Boom: 19' - 4"
- Height Of Hook From Ground With Horizontal Boom: 5' - 1"
- Maximum Extension Of Boom (Measured From Hinging Pin): 36' - 2"
- Minimum Extension Of Boom (Measured From Hinging Pin): 16' - 4"
- Maximum Grade Of Completely Lifted Boom: 53°
- Max Boom Extension: 22'10"
- Max Boom Angle: 53°
- Min Boom Angle: 0°
- Removable Counter: 16,100 lbs
- Conformity: 2006 / 42 CE; 2014 / 30 CE; 2014 / 35 CE: 2000/14 CE; EN 13000
8 wheels structure made in high quality steel, with internal counterweights. Extensible frame by two hydraulic cylinders to increase load capacity.
Front: n°6 superelastic wheels 355/65 - R15"
Rear: n°2 superelastic wheels 400/60 - R15"
Rear traction with differential axle with reduction gear, powered by electric motor DC - 36 kW
Powered by electric motor DC - 18,5kW
N°4 brake shoes on front axle
N°2 brake shoes on rear axle
Rear steering by hydraulic motor installed on fifth wheel
Manufactured in high quality street, composed by four elements: main boom and three telescopic hydraulic sections.
96V - 1450Ah
By electro-hydraulic joystick inside the cabin
By pedals and steering wheel inside the cabin
Electronic load moment indicator (LMI) with display for load, boom's position and boom's angle control.
Hydraulic winch, manual Jib, hydraulic Jib, radio remote control, non marking wheels, self levelling hydraulic forks, battery watering system, on board battery charger, carry deck, closed cabin.
*All specifications are subject to change. Consult Valla for latest specifications