MANITEX A62 - Non-CDL 62’ Bucket Truck mounted on a Class 5 Chassis.
Mounted on various chassis options including, Ford, Dodge, and Chevy. Available with either a steel service body or a flatbed.
- Steelsubframe bolted to truck's chassis. Equipped with 4 stabilizers with direct deployment.
- The front part of the frame is fitted with the attachment plate.
- Service body and the flatbed also features an anti-slip floor as standard.
The turret is powered by hydraulic swing motor, and includes manual control station at base-of-turret and has ±355° degrees of rotation to either side .
- The boom is telescopic with hydraulic extension.
- The boom has an operating range of -15° a +75 ° to the horizontal.
- Self lubricating slide pads for minimal maintenance.
- The boom design makes the machine extremely rigid while saving on weight.
- All internal hose routing protects the hydraulic hoses and electrical cables from damage.
Equipped with an 2 man aluminum basket with 550 lbs of capacity and measures 67 x 28 x 43 inches. Standard safety pedal is installed to activate the aerial controls from the basket. Basket is also equipped with 2 anchor points for safety harnesses. ±90° of rotation is standard to increase efficiency.
It is ensured by a closed-loop hydraulic master / slave system with manual resynch.
Equipment features a compensated proportional hydraulic control system that can control several movements at the same time. Stabilization with distributor featuring 4 independent levers to separately control the 4 stabilizers independently.
Upper structure controls available from either the ground controls station or the basket.